Friday, May 15, 2009

Hate Love Hate - relationship

I have some issues with my neighborhood.. There's plenty of crap I love about it.. TONS I HATE.. but why not spread some love today for a change?

I love that while walking to grab my morning coffee.. I'll most likely run into a crazy person from the local metal health rehab center around the corner... I'm thankful that there are places like this that can care for people with mental health problems... I'm thankful that the stigma surrounding mental health issues has substantially been reduced in our society.. BUT I'm even more thankful that every once and a while I'll see a man wearing a tankini, moon boots, and false eyelashes singing Owner of a Lonely Heart to a brick wall... It always makes for an interesting morning.

I love that the playground directly across the street from my house is constantly full of the most annoying Portuguese kids on the face of this planet.. I love that I get to hear "Fuck you, Guy" "kiss my ass, Chief" and "What are you, some kind of Fagot?" from nine year old's all day long.. It's never a dull moment on my deck.

and finally.. i love that every weekend I get to watch the annoying 905ers (that's suberb bitches for those of you who don't know) pile into the over-priced-douche-bag-bars that surround my house. Scream at each other in their weird guido-esk accents and pile right back into their cars for a "safe" drive home.. I enjoy fucking with drunk people and I always have the pick of the litter just steps from my front door.

I love this place.. kinda

ugh,

G.Y.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment