Saturday, May 9, 2009

Self-FUCKING-checkout

SO. These god damn “self check out” machines are REALLY starting to piss me off. It’s fucking retarded. Why do I need to do this myself? Why do I have to listen to the fucking computer telling me what to do next. I’m not only paying for the product I’m purchasing from your store, I’m also paying for the experience.
The experience of you fucking scanning my item, asking for money, and placing the item either in a bag along with my receipt or simply handing it back to me. I FUCKING HATE doing any of those things my self.

That’s complaint number ONE with these fucking machines.. Now for numero dose!

They never fucking work. You scan your item and then you’re suppose to place the item on a scale so the computer knows you’re finished scanning? This doesn’t work.

You scan it and then this cock-sucking machine says “Please wait for assistance”. Now these dumbass employees (who NEVER know how to work the machines them selves) have to come over and see “what’s-da-matter”. They scan their little key chain things over the screen and reset it. They then take the thing you wanna buy, scan it themselves, run back over to their little “pedestal-look-out-compute
r” areas punch some numbers and then finally you're allowed to pay. Instead of a fucking cashier just scanning it (and the rest of it) I have to go through this whole retarded "song and dance" that takes 3 times as long because this 1 cashier is looking over 4 “self check out” stalls. She’s running around helping out every other douche bag (like me) because these fucking things DO NOT WORK!!!!!

These companies think they’re saving money by using computers in the place of people and I’m sure people are losing their jobs because of it... During a depression this also sucks my left nut... People need jobs...

So do us all a favor.. Throw these fucking self check out machines out the window, hire a couple pimple faced, braces wearing, bigboobed, teenagers (I threw in bigboobed for my own mental picture.. deal with it) and lets fucking end this annoying faze of the “self check out”.. PLEASE.. ugh
G.Y.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment