Saturday, May 9, 2009

When did I turn 80?

I've been dealing with the fact that I'm a bitter bastard for years. There's really no need for me to have such hatred for so many people.. but I can't help it... I know what you're thinking but this isn't another note about "why something sucks".. or "why people are fucking retarded".. It's more of a self deprecation kind of thing.

It's not that I think i'm old.. I'm not I get it.. haven't been around that long.. but why do I have so many old man tendencies.. and why do they keep getting worse.

It started out with the simple.. enjoying soup.. and an afternoon nap.. Not just saying that.. Many of my close friends would be able to confirm this statement as FACT.. I guess that's not enough to say i'm eighty.. but the hits just keep coming.

This past year I not only developed a really bad hip problem.. like can't get out of bed bad.. but was diagnosed with fucking ARTHRITIS!! I have arthritis and I'm 27 years old.. now ladies if this shit doesn't turn you on.. NOTHING WILL!!! ugh.. suppose it's from the years of being a gay dancer..(thanks mom) but bad hips and arthritis.. COME ON!!!

It doesn't end there folks... I find myself admiring old man things. tonight I had a couple drinks.. ALONE.. and decided to go for a night time stroll... ALONE.. (i'm not only eighty.. supposedly I'm a widower.. fuck you) anyway.. as I strolled the neighborhood I would stop and admire all the other old peoples yards.. "oo, what a lovely tree".. "that gives me an idea for my front yard".. "don't those azaleas smell lovely"... UGH.. wish I was kidding

so I to wrap up.. I love soup, napping, home gardening, and have arthritis.. I'm pretty sure I'll be sleeping alone tonight.. and potentially for the rest of my life. thank you ... goodnight.

ugh
G.Y.M

1 comment:

  1. sadly I think I'm in love with you...
    my mantra is "I hate people"....
    you're turning me on....

    ReplyDelete